Reap Academy is a private supplementary school which provides knowledge and empowerment in education and life skills.
Our aim is to:
- Build Confidence
- Ignite the passion and excitement to learn
- Remove age restrictions on academic ability
- Witness academic growth in all students
- Encourage students to ask questions and receive understandable answers
- Provide tools for parents to monitor their children’s progress
- Prepare students with life skills for their future careers
All our tutors follow the Reap Academy code of conduct, which is to:
- Acknowledge the student’s efforts and progress and reward with praise
- Use lesson plans that welcome interaction and vibrant teaching techniques
- To academically challenge students to remove all forms of self-doubt and develop an ‘I can do’ attitude.
- To encourage the students to ask questions, each question will be valued, appreciated and explained.
- Provide students with homework to complete
- To prepare assessmentsfor studentsto sit quarterly.
All our tutors are:
- DBS checked
What we ask of you:
Your Child abides by Reap Academy Rules
Your Child arrives on time with note book, pencil, sharpener, rubber and dictionary
Your fee are paid on time